The French Broad River Campground is a family campground dedicated to making your mountain vacation an unforgettable experience. Dad would like our campground because the sites are spacious and located on the river's bank, so fishing and relaxing are easy! Mom likes that we have nice, clean restrooms and showers that are cleaned several times a day. Kids love the campground because there are plenty of trails and hills to explore, plus ducks and fish in the river to play with. Teenagers enjoy the game room and Internet access, as well as late night campfires.
Whether camping under the stars, in a tent, or in a spacious RV... you'll find everything that you need at our campground. If you are looking for fun family entertainment at a good price, then our campground is what you are looking for!
- Our sites are located along the river's bank and we have facilities for primitive, water & electric, and full hookup (water, electric and sewer) camping.
- We do not have 50 amps electrical hookup.
- Our RV sites are limited to 33 feet + car.
- Check-out time is before 11:00am, and check-in time is between 1:00pm and 7:00pm.
- There is a three (3) night minimum stay for all cabins on Labor Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- There is a game room and a bathhouse that includes hot water showers, flushing toilets, and electricity.
- Pets are permitted in the RV and tent areas as long as they remain on leashes and you clean up after them. Limit 2 pets per site. Only nonaggressive pets allowed.
- All rates are for up to 2 adults and 2 children. Only one vehicle per site.
- Wireless Internet access available.
- Firewood and ice are available for sale in the camp store.
- Our camping rules are available online: CampRules.pdf.
This Site Map is provided for your information. This map is not drawn to scale, but depicts the campground site arrangements as close as possible.